All the benefits of a copper bath, without the brightness - but make no mistake the Swale still packs a statement.
Imperious, furnace-like, this can be a set-piece of pure decadence. Or, with the right surroundings can blend right in until you choose to notice it.
The Board is hand made using high gauge copper, which is hand beaten and given the same stunning matt finish as the outer bath - giving each piece a unique hand finished look.
All our Copper baths are sealed after the manufacturing process with a hard wearing, protective compound - meaning your bath is protected for a lifetime and easy to clean, too.
Leadtime is 8-10 weeks from date of order.
Whats included in this deal?
Heritage Black on Black Copper Bath
- Each bathtub weighs between 60kg – 80kg depending on size
- Pure matte black. Pure style. Zero shine.
- Made from 16 gauge pure copper
- Baths use a standard 1.5” waste (not included)
- The waste outlet is in the center of the bath (see technical drawings in the 'Dimensions' section)
- Baths should only be cleaned with a mild bathroom cleaner and lightly wiped with a cloth
Please Note: Copper/Nickel Baths are durable, but very susceptible to staining from hard water, food, liquids and bathroom products. Abrasive cleaners and scouring pads can scratch and damage the surface, so you must be careful when selecting cleaning products.
Each bath has been manufactured using traditional metal working techniques (slight imperfections to be expected).
How to Pay?
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.