A new original design by Barrie Cutchie,.
The Copper Boat Bath is available in two sizes – 1500mm and 1700mm.
Our original Copper Boat Baths are made in the traditional hand crafted manner used for centuries, and therefore there will be gentle undulations and some colour variation in the finish so every bath is unique to you.
Copper Baths are excellent heat conductors and will maintain the water temperature much longer than Cast Iron versions. Even after the bath has been emptied it will remain warm to the touch.
Please note that our Copper baths do not come with an overflow so there are slotted and unslotted options available. All overflow holes must be drilled on site.
Delivery is approx 16 weeks as bath is made to order.
Do not cut into the plinth – this will void any guarantee.
|Waste Included||No||Mounting Type||Floor|
|Height (mm)||725||Length (mm)||1500 / 1700|
|Water Capacity||180 litres||Depth (mm)||590|
- Available in two sizes: 1500mm and 1700mm:
- Finish: Copper
- Handmade using traditional techniques
- Supplied without tap holes - Suitable for floorstanding or wall mounted taps
- Void: 110mm
- Copper is a living finish and will patina over time, this bath will need preserving to maintain the finish so please bear this in mind when ordering.
- Manufactured from 99.5%+ 15-18 gauge pure copper
- Supplied without an overflow - Suitable for drilling on site by your installer
- All dimensions are approximate due to manufacturing tolerances
- BC Designs offers a 10 Year Guarantee
Please Note: Copper/Nickel Baths are durable, but very susceptible to staining from hard water, food, liquids and bathroom products. Abrasive cleaners and scouring pads can scratch and damage the surface, so you must be careful when selecting cleaning products.
Each bath has been manufactured using traditional metal working techniques (slight imperfections to be expected).
How to Pay?
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.