An original freestanding bath design by Barrie Cutchie.
The Antique Copper/ Patinata Boat Bath is available in two sizes – 1500mm and 1700mm and is made in the traditional hand crafted manner used for centuries, and therefore there will be gentle undulations and some colour variation in the finish so every bath is unique to you.
Copper is an excellent heat conductor and will maintain the water temperature much longer than Cast Iron. Even after the bath has been emptied it will remain warm to the touch. Our beautiful Antique finish is achieved by applying sulphuric acid and chalk powder before sealing with lacquer for a durable finish. We then add a patina effect on the outside of the bath
Please note that our Copper baths do not come with an overflow so there are slotted and unslotted options available. All overflow holes must be drilled on site.
Delivery is approx 16 weeks as bath is made to order.
Do not cut into the plinth – this will void any guarantee.
|Finish||Heritage Patinata Blue||Guarantee||10 Years|
|Waste Included||No||Mounting Type||Floor|
|Height (mm)||725||Length (mm)||1500 / 1700|
|Water Capacity||180 litres||Depth (mm)||590|
- Available in two sizes: 1500mm and 1700mm:
- Finish: Patinata Blue (inner and outer)
- Handmade using traditional techniques
- Supplied without tap holes - Suitable for floorstanding or wall mounted taps
- Void: 110mm
- Copper is a living finish and will patina over time, this bath will need preserving to maintain the finish so please bear this in mind when ordering.
- Manufactured from 99.5%+ 15-18 gauge pure copper
- Supplied without an overflow - Suitable for drilling on site by your installer
- All dimensions are approximate due to manufacturing tolerances
- BC Designs offers a 10 Year Guarantee
Please Note: Copper/Nickel Baths are durable, but very susceptible to staining from hard water, food, liquids and bathroom products. Abrasive cleaners and scouring pads can scratch and damage the surface, so you must be careful when selecting cleaning products.
Each bath has been manufactured using traditional metal working techniques (slight imperfections to be expected).
How to Pay?
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.