This contemporary AluLite Flat Radiator fits seamlessly into any room. Fast heating and heat dispersion lead to warm, cosy rooms, faster. The "AluLite" range of rectangular slimline sections creates a stunning, linear finish suitable for modern interiors. The range is available in both a white or black powder coated paint finish. The lightweight design is perfect for easy installation and efficient heat transfer.
- Output (BTUs/Hr): 3897
- Wattage Output: 1142W
- Dimensions: H 1800 x W 280 x D 83mm
- Suitable to be used in other rooms in the home
- Aluminium conducts heat five times faster than steel, making it the perfect material for radiators.
- Aluminium is an extremely eco-friendly material. It can be recycled endlessly because reprocessing doesn’t damage its structure. It is also the most cost effective metal to recycle.
- Compatible with central heating systems
- Comes with 20 Years Guarantee for peace of mind
Available in - White & Black
Recommended for - Central Heating
The benefit of this type of installation is that it is economical to run when the central heating is on. Suitable for use with indirect central heating systems (your plumber /installer will be able to advise the type of system you have). The radiator is fitted to your central heating system and works alongside your existing radiators.
How to Pay?
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.