Enjoy a deep and luxurious soak in the sanctity of your own bathroom, thanks to the roomy Cascade Single Ended Bath 1700 x 700mm, available here at Bathroom Supastore online.
An attractive white gloss acrylic bath with 360 degrees edge detailing at its base, the Cascade Single Ended Bath 1700 x 700 has been built to last and comes complete with an impressive 25 year guarantee from manufacturer's Trojan Plastics in Yorkshire. The firm has been in the bathroom furniture business for more than 40 years now and enjoys a reputation for excellence.
The bath is undoubtedly an excellent fit for many bathroom interior design styles around today, from Spa, minimalist and Country Cottage type bathrooms to Industrial Design and even traditional period rooms. In addition, the bath is supplied undrilled to allow the householder to fit taps which will complement their bathroom's existing style and colour scheme.
Measuring upto 1800mm long, with a width of 800mm and thickness of 4mm, the Cascade Single Ended Bath offers plenty of leg room for the entire household, as well as a firm and reassuring sturdiness. It is 550mm in height with an ample depth of 380mm which, in turn, allows the bath to fill up to a pleasing 200 litre capacity.
Please note - This item does not include bath panels, bath taps or a bath waste (please see essential extras).
All of our baths are supplied without tap holes, they are normally drilled by the installer to suit your individual needs.
- 25 year guarantee covering all manufacturing defects
- Length 1800mm / 1700mm / 1600mm/ 1500mm
- Width 700mm / 750mm / 800mm
- Height 550mm
- Depth 395mm
- Thickness 4mm
- Water capacity approx 200 litres estimated up to the overflow
- Made in the UK from 100% sanitary grade cast acrylic
- Supplied with adjustable legs and fitting pack
- Single ended bath - both the taps and the waste are situated at one end of the bath, with the taps fitted above the waste area
- Trojan baths are manufactured & tested to meet and exceed the European & British Standard EN198/BS4305
How to Pay?
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.