Our freestanding Heritage Patina Green Copper Bath is crafted from high gauge copper and features a verdigris exterior, inspired by the effect of copper exposed to seawater.
Each bath is hand-beaten and polished to create a truly unique, authentic look.
All our Copper baths are sealed after the manufacturing process with a hard wearing, protective compound - meaning your bath is protected for a lifetime and easy to clean, too.
Leadtime is 12-16 weeks from date of order.
Whats included in this deal?
Heritage Patina Green Copper Bath
- Available in 1500cm, 1700cm and 1900mm size options (please view the 'Dimensions' section for more information)
- Each bathtub weighs between 60kg – 80kg depending on size
- Made from 16 gauge pure copper
- Baths use a standard 1.5” waste (not included)
- The waste outlet is in the center of the bath (see technical drawings in the 'Dimensions' section)
- Baths should only be cleaned with a mild bathroom cleaner and lightly wiped with a cloth
Please Note: Copper/Nickel Baths are durable, but very susceptible to staining from hard water, food, liquids and bathroom products. Abrasive cleaners and scouring pads can scratch and damage the surface, so you must be careful when selecting cleaning products.
Each bath has been manufactured using traditional metal working techniques (slight imperfections to be expected).
How to Pay?
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.