A bi-fold shower door has the luxury of being able to work with shower enclosures that are both recessed and fully enclosed with panels. A bifold shower door does exactly what it says on the tin, it folds in on itself to make space for users to enter and exit the shower with ease.
The door is essentially split into two allowing it to concertina within the showering area, thus reducing the amount of clearance space required outside of the shower enclosure.
This is an elegant solution for full shower enclosures as well as alcoves and it may well provide more benefits in smaller bathrooms where space is at a premium.
|700mm||645 - 690||460mm||290mm||AQBD7|
|760mm||705 - 750||520mm||320mm||AQBD76|
|800mm||745 - 790||560mm||340mm||AQBD8|
|900mm||845 - 890||660mm||390mm||AQBD9|
|1000mm||945 - 990||760mm||440mm||AQBD10|
|1100mm||1045 - 1090||860mm||490mm||AQBD11|
|1200mm||1145 - 1190||960mm||540mm||AQBD12|
- Extension Profile available
- Shower tray, Waste and Side Panel sold separately
- We recommend using Extension Profile if the opening is more than the maximum door measurement
- Bi-fold shower door is perfect for saving space as it opens inwards
- Can be used in a recess or with a side panel to create an enclosure ( See the You May Need )
- Can be fitted right or left hand
- Attractive polished chrome frame is designed to match taps, showers and other brassware
- Manufactured from 4mm clear toughened glass for extra-safe showering
- Should be used in conjunction with a shower tray
- Patented Easyfit profile assembly system
- Lifetime guarantee with this quality product from manufacturer
|Shower Door Type||Bi-Fold|
|Width||See Table above|
|Door Adjustment||See Table above|
|Frame Finish||Polished Chrome|
|Wheel Type||Captive And Fixed|
|Entry Width||See Table above|
|Swing In Dim||See Table above|
|Side Panel||Available Separately|
|Manufacturer Part Number||See Table above|
How to Pay?
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.