The straight lines of the Trojan Solarna Double Ended Bath 1700 x 700 will suit the majority of bathrooms today, especially minimalist and even spa-type bathrooms. The gleaming good looks of the pristine white acrylic surface also bodes well for contemporary bathroom design, including bathrooms using wood veneer furniture.
The bath is designed and manufactured by European acrylic bath specialists, British-based Trojan Plastics. The firm, which has been building baths since the mid 1970s have an excellent trade and consumer reputation. And certainly the fact every Trojan bath comes with a 25 year guarantee on materials and craftsmanship (30 years for reinforced versions) is testament to this. Isn’t it time your bathroom was fitted with a Trojan bath?
- 1700mm x 700mm
- 1700mm x 750mm
- 1700mm x 800mm
- 1800mm x 800mm
- 25 year guarantee covering all manufacturing defects
- Length 1700mm
- Width 700mm
- Height 550mm
- Depth 400mm
- Thickness 5mm
- Water capacity approx 185 litres estimated up to the overflow
- Made in the UK from 100% sanitary grade cast acrylic
- Supplied with adjustable legs and fitting pack
- Double ended bath - the waste and taps are fitted in the centre of the bath, this means that both ends are identical allowing you to face either way
- Trojan baths are manufactured & tested to meet and exceed the European & British Standard EN198/BS4305
How to Pay?
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.